The compact Teletruk TLT30 offers a maximum lift capacity of 3000 kg, upto a maximum height of 4 m, and can lift 2000 kg max at 2 m reach or the far side of a lorry. The compact design makes it ideal for working in busy waste and recycling environments including municipal, ELV, metals, papers and plastics.
The JCB Teletruk is powered by a Perkins 37 kW (50 hp) diesel engine.
To ensure ultimate protection for machines working in arduous, dusty environments, JCB has various Wastemaster kit options for specific applications available. These include heavy-duty carriage, protective guards, high-level air intakes, wide-core radiator, counterweight chevrons, fire extinguisher, panoramic mirror and In-cab coolant temperature gauge.
Our unique telescopic boom offers many benefits including:-
- Enabling goods to be loaded and unloaded from one side of a lorry bed, saving 50% space within the loading area.
- Unrivalled visibility due to its none obstructive mast giving a clear view of staff and customers.
- 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling of unpalletised goods much easier and safer.
The 4WD option delivers four tonne tractive effort supporting bucket work, steep inclines and poor ground conditions. It offers excellent performance on loading ramps supporting container stuffing and striping operations.
Models available: 30D 2WD, 30D 4WD
- Full free lift as standard
- Compact dimensions for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Unrivalled visibility
- JCB Load Motion Control System fitted as standard aids the prevention of forward tip
- With a cab height from only 2.1m on 2WD models the TLT30 can easily access containers