Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 525-60 AGRI Loadall is no different. Excellent visibility and manoeuvrability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package.
There’s also strength, durability and reliability built into every area of this Loadall from JCB. Not only that but the 525-60 AGRI telehandler offers low running costs, stringent safety measures, cutting-edge anti-theft technology, easy servicing, and the most ergonomic cab in the business.
JCB Loadalls cater for every farming requirement – Farmers can choose between the AGRI or AGRI Plus, models. All variants have a number of renowned machine innovations, such as our Smart Hydraulics package that combine with differing gearbox or engine options designed to give you the best machine for your farm.
- Lift capacity 2500kg with boom retracted; 1750kg at full height
- 6m lift height; 800kg capacity at 3.4m forward reach
- LSD and 4WD as standard with vari-speed transmission option
- Complies with Stage V legislation without the need for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Extensive safety measures, in particular class-leading visibility
- Comfortable, easy to operate and straightforward to service
- Compact dimensions for ultimate manoeuvrability
- An auto regeneration strategy enables maximum productivity