The construction environment poses many challenges to machinery, and the latest JCB 535-95 Construction Loadall is a telehandler that’s designed to meet the unique demands of any site head-on. Compact dimensions, unrivalled manoeuvrability, unparalleled build quality and all-day operator comfort are just the beginning.
As with all JCB Construction telescopic handlers, the 535-95 is purpose-built to the exact needs of operators like you. So unrivalled productivity, efficiency, safety and serviceability will help you to take on the toughest workloads day in, day out.
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine
- High power and torque at low revs
- New instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches
- Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model
- New seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated
- New telematics and immobiliser security features including remote management