Here at JCB, we’ve been constantly evolving the telehandler concept ever since we pioneered it back in 1977. The latest 540-170 Loadall is an embodiment of that process, developed to meet the needs of rental companies and contractors alike, and able to cope with the unique demands of any site. A huge reach and compact dimensions, as well as unrivalled manoeuvrability, build quality and operator comfort are just the beginning.
As with all JCB Construction telescopic handlers, the 540-170 has unrivalled productivity, efficiency, safety and serviceability as standard too.
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine
- High power and torque at low revs
- Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model
- New instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches
- New seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated
- New telematics and immobiliser security features including remote management