The JCB 435S wheeled loading shovel is designed to maximise productivity on the farm. Built with a high power-to-weight ratio using only the finest components – a Cummins engine, ZF transmission and axles, and Rexroth pumps – the 435S will last the distance. And, with 230hp, 945Nm and a 264 l/min hydraulic circulation, it’ll perform to the max throughout.
It’s all-day comfortable – a comfy operator is, after all, a productive one. It’s also safe, serviceable and, with features like Eco mode and Auto Idle, it’s highly fuel-efficient too.
- High power-to-weight ratio for ultimate performance
- T4F 6.7 litre engine producing 230hp and 945Nm
- 6-speed 48kph transmission with torque convertor lock-up
- All-day-comfortable CommandPlus cab and JCB Smoothride load suspension
- Cummins engine, ZF transmission/axles, Rexroth pump, Parker valve block
- High torque (HT) loader arm with high lift option